Saturday, January 17, 2015

Let's do this 2015!

New year, new me. I am going to keep up with my blog, get my business up and running, pump out projects like no other, blah blah blah. Who am I kidding? While I have the best intentions, things do not always work out that way for me. I have proven that time and time again. Why put the pressure on myself?

What I can say is that 2015 has many projects in its crosshairs. I have committed (to myself) to complete at least 3 projects a month. So far so good. Looks like January is off to a great start! I am finishing up a Chicago Blackhawks hat and made a winter hood for myself.
One more project to go to reach my self imposed quota. Woot woot! Once I get my craft room unpacked and organized, I am sure the creative juices will flow more rapidly! I miss my card crafting, but I find it difficult if I am not properly organized. I have goals that I have set for myself and will strive to meet them, but I realize that there are only 24 hours in a day and work has already laid claim to a third of those hours. I will do my best.

Here is a look at some of the completed projects from 2014.


The not-so-minion minion hat
Funny story about this here pink hat. I made a minion hat for one of my mother's employees. A different employee saw it and decided that she wanted one for her daughter. She wanted to make some modifications. She wanted  it pink. A pink minion? I questioned my mother to make sure I was understanding correctly. A pink minion? She insisted that was the case. She called the lady at my
insistence to verify. Yes, she wanted a pink minion hat buuuuuut she wanted the black stripe to be white....and instead of the minion eye she wanted a flower......okay ma'am. So you do NOT want a minion hat at all. hahaha


Unicorn

Baby owl hat



I am told he is a voodoo doll



Aviator



Snowman-complete with mini top hat!

 This is just a snapshot of my completed projects in 2014. I hope to at least triple my number of completed projects in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment