Saturday, January 17, 2015

Doing Business Again!

I know I have said it before, but I really am trying to make my crafting business a reality. It'll be nothing to retire on, but more of a way to make some money doing what I like to do in my spare time anyway. In the last few months, I have managed to make and sell two requested winter hats.

Hello Kitty

The first one...Hello Kitty!

I was able to put this kitty together using my standard hat base and scouring the internet for photos that looked like what I wanted. I wanted to, after all, get the placement of the details correctly. That would make the difference between Hello Kitty and a bootleg psycho kitty. The visual of bootleg Disney character piñatas just crossed my mind. Hmm...pretty sure my mom still has a Smurf piñata in her garage...anyway, stay focused!







I am staring into your soul!



Bow detail

Meow


The other hat that was requested was a Jack Skellington beanie. I again used my standard hat base and then put in the details based on some photos and pictures. I think they both came out pretty good and so did my client.


Jack Skellington

No comments:

Post a Comment