Saturday, January 17, 2015

Christmas hat round up

I made my siblings and their spouses winter hats for Christmas. Hector requested a knight's helmet, Vicky wanted one that had the knight's helmet style but in purple and with flowers, Denise left the design up to me, and - as mentioned in my previous blog post- Juan got a boobie beanie. I did not get any photos of them wearing their hats, so I just have the photos of the finished hats on my hat stands...so use your imagination. I have since thought of some improvements for the knight's helmet style hat. I need to bring the buttons in and higher. That way the face guard is nice and snug against the face-I also want to experiment with lining the faceguard with some fleece for added warmth.

Hat with face guard


Knight Helmet


Purple sad looking owl

No comments:

Post a Comment