Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'll Monster you!

Imagine popping in a good move, sitting in your recliner, putting your feet up, and then cuddling under a nice warm fluffy blanket...but what's that? A wet, cold spot on the blanket? The Chew Monster strikes again!! There's a little creature in the house that likes to chew and suck on the various fabric covered articles in the house leaving a trail of random wet saliva spots in its wake. Yuk! Here is the culprit!

When I stumbled upon this post (http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2012/06/monster-fleece-lovey-blankets.html) on the repeatcrafter me blog, I knew I needed to make one for this crazy kid.




In a perfect world, he would carry this around and satisfy his chewing urges solely on the monster...however, it is not a perfect world. It seems that he just added this to his collection of saliva collecting objects. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment