Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wuzzah!

After much discussion (with myself) I have come to the conclusion that I really need to get my butt in gear finishing some of the many craft projects that I have started and never got around to completing. They vary in craft, from cross stitching to crocheting. I think I have a few paintings here and there that I never finished too!!

I have tried to motivate myself by pumping up the fact that the more I finish, the faster I can officially open my Etsy store. That obviously wasn't working, so more desperate measures had to be taken.

No more buying craft making materials until I have completed two projects!!!

NO MORE!!!

....fast forward to last Sunday...I find myself at JoAnn taking advantage of there Coupon Commotion. There were no completed projects, yet I had half a cart full of loot. I got an awesome ink pad petal thing...if I could only find the stamps that I intended to use it with...

3 comments:

  1. Ha!!! I was on a spending "diet" when it came to my crafting....SOOOO didn't happen last weekend or THIS weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you can justify your purchases with the fact that you have been pumping out projects like nobody's business! And getting published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) It was my goal this year to use my inventory...yet I keep buying stuff!

    ReplyDelete