Sunday, March 13, 2011

I will eat your brain!

Ever since I started feeling ill and shacked up in my bedroom with a blankie, my laptop, and my debit card, I have buying things like there's no tomorrow. Okay, maybe not tons, but enough to question whether or not the codeine in my cough medicine had eaten away at my brain.
One of my purchases was a pattern by Christen Haden AKA NeedleNoodles for some crocheted baby bibs. MONSTER BIB!! Okay, maybe not exactly monster per say, but funky nonetheless.



Complete with stainless steel snap closures. I started the bib and finished it....IN THE SAME DAY!! what? yep, you heard me!!

Sorry about the poor lighting control. The yarn colors look different from picture to picture. No doubt this will be something that I will have to work on!


I like it!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! Making one only takes a few hours, so hopefully I can crank some more of these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You posted your stuff on the crafty chica blog! Good!

    Now you need to steal her "blinkie" and add it to your blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. I do most of the same crafts you do! :) I also enjoy craft shopping quite a bit! I hope to see more from you. If you have a moment, stop by artlikebread.blogspot.com. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete