Monday, March 14, 2011

In with the OLD...and unfinished!

I have sooo many unfinished projects! I really need to get my head in the game. Today I dug out a project that I began years ago.
Shortly after my brother told me that he and his girlfriend were expecting a baby, I chose a cross stitch kit that I would make for him/her. You know, those kits that have a design and you can stitch the baby's name, DOB, weight, length, etc.

Well, I worked on it for a long time off and on, but never quite finished it...Did I mention that their baby, my beautiful goddaughter Kaylee, is going to turn 2 years old in two weeks?!! Yeah, I am THAT bad!

I dug it out today, and there isn't a lot left to do before it's finished. I hope to finish it by the end of the week.
I still have to stitch some french knots for the bears eyes. It looks quite freaky eyeless!!


I stitched the same pattern for a class mates of mine about 6 years ago. I raced to finish it and I think I got it done in less than a week. That of course was before DVRs and I didn't have to share my crafting time with tv time! :-)

Don't worry little mama! Nina takes a while to finish stuff sometimes, but never fear. I will be done soon!! Muah!

2 comments:

  1. This pattern is pretty! I'm gonna have to copy it for my files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can scan and email you the pattern if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete