Monday, September 26, 2011

Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Incorporate Stitching

The second project that I decided to undertake was to incorporate stitching. I made a card for my cousins. They recently bought their first home together, and I had yet to send them a congratulatory card. The stitching on the cards came out a lot more even than my other attempts. What an adorable card....I hope they received and opened it already....

I am enjoying making more cards with Spanish phrases. Love it!!












2 comments:

  1. look at you using the inlinkz manager! LOL. I love this clothesline cartridge image. I don't have that one. Might have to consider purchasing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it took me a little bit, but it's because it was my first time using it. Once I have more links set up, it should be a breeze!

    ReplyDelete