Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tic Tac Toe Challenge: Use a muted or monochromatic color scheme

This is one of the projects for this challenge that I thought would be the most difficult to complete. Surprisingly enough, I didn't have that hard of a time with it. That can only mean two things. Either I did it wrong, or I am a better card maker than I thought.



I wanted to include the paper quilled sun that I made over the weekend. That obviously meant that I would be making a monochromatic yellow card. I began with pulling out the paper that I had in different shades of yellow. I realized I didn't really have that much assortment, but I made due with what I had.


The card is a bit bright, but hopefully not hard on the eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Mono cards are tough for me too! I think this is gorgeous!!! Your quilling is making jealous. Ah-maz-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the card is growing on me. Yellow is a cheery color. Quilling is super easy. You should try it. It is just time consuming...but isn't everything in scrapbooking/paper crafting?!

    ReplyDelete